Monday 5 June 2017

Election hustings 2017

I spoke in my 2 mins about the BCR; my own support of the NHS in funding RW NHS Trust to the tune of £9,600; my time as a social worker in protecting children more than protecting children services; how I failed the 11+ and went to a secondary mod and therefore, I was against anymore grammar schools; funding trams instead of returning the trains was no way to reduce poverty; the poor get austerity, the rich transport bosses get their grossly extravagant trams; foreign aid is better than foreign policy that brings war to foreign lands like Afgh, Iraq, Libya, Syria; Churchill in full support of using chemical weapons in the World War and between the two halves; JC of Nazareth as a great role model and JC of Islington as a man who put his conscience first in rebelling over 400 times while he was a backbencher.

No comments:

Post a Comment