Wednesday 5 April 2023

10:10:10 Target

10:10:20 Target is:-

Go for at least 10 miles per litre for the car that you drive.  Top up the tank; zero the tripometer; drive about 1,000 miles making a note of the litres you put in; top up the tank once again; divide total mileage by total litres you've put in to get miles per litre!

Can you achieve my own 12 miles per litre that I usually get for my 14 year old Astra diesel that is weller maintained and weller driven.  I'm aiming for my own 20 year old scrappage scheme for my Astra!  The government's 10 year old scheme is far too low.

Maximum of 10 units of electricity per day for the house that you live in - regardless of all the occupants!  All right, then.  What about max of 5 units of electricity per adult per day?  Or, what do the rest of you achieve each day?

Maximum of 20 Celsius in the room that you sit in and much less than that for empty rooms.  Lag yourself as well as the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment