Wednesday 7 November 2018

Faith based public meeting on Wed 28 Nov 2018

Dear Rob

My wife and I are members of Hasbury Christian Fellowship in Halesowen.  I am so concerned about how things are working out in our area and region that I am organising a public meeting later this month at our church.  See below
Might it be possible, please, for the details to go in the weekly news sheets of the churches you preside over, for the next three Sundays, please?  

The purpose of the meeting is for our three Christian speakers, in their leadership role, to reflect and give their opinion on topical issues in our borough and region (preferably, not Brexit that gets so much attention) and to be open to other points of view from the public.  I would like the three speakers to talk on matters of morality other than family and gender issues, this time.
With best wishes

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment