Wednesday 29 November 2023

I'm a pro Semite

I'm on about Ali Bahreini - Emma Marshall 


Thanks for this, just seen. I well understand your dismay/disgust. My own view is that the international community is more than us Westerners who do so like to tell the world how to run their affairs, for the best of all possible reasons. West is best and everyone else must toe our line. I am more inclined towards the UN than the US or even my own UK. You, Emma have been brilliant at helping me. Like Andy who has had my vote at both elections and most probably will get it again next year, even though I'm very left-wing! My wife is very pro-Israel, however!
PS: I am also pro-Israel in wanting them all to understand that their consistent 75-year policy towards the Palestinians of coercion, control, force, violence, and killings has made things worse, has solved nothing and has been a disastrous failure. To be a successful State of Israel they need to be like the Good Samaritan and be an exemplary, generous and Christ-like, even perfect neighbour to the Palestinians. This is a pretty outrageous suggestion but worth trying, I think. Tim 

No comments:

Post a Comment