Friday 5 January 2024

Jan 2023, 7 priorities

Dear Helen, Kaliegh and Vicki - I would like a decent reply, please from Helen who gave me short shrift in a meeting she invited me and that I had asked for, last decade!  Call me in for more details or give me a call or just reply - please!

Thank you for your report to the Climate Change Select Committee on 14 March that I have read much of but not every single word.  But I got the drift.

My own concerns are these for your attention and wonder if you can tell me of any progress, please?

Tramway ext​ension ended to connect with the national railway network at Stourbridge Jct, NOT miles away from it - to save nature, public open space, housing land and, my vertical guerrilla garden that is down to be buried.  All at Merry Hill SC

Railways finished with TRAINS, STATIONS - not for roads, houses, offices, shops and everything but the kitchen sink to run down them.

The 25 Kms Black Country Cycle-Walk Mudway made usable - free of mudbaths, this means!

High Plateau's 23,000 sq m of land is perfect for housing.  1/2 bedroom apartments, solar powered, highly energy efficient for the most badly housed without cars.  Don't let Metro take a slice of it!

The Black Country Forest FINISHED - at Merry Hill.  Plenty of room on the great grassy deserts.

Daniels Land, a possible SSSI, no longer down for housing.  Nature gets a battering in your Plan.

Bus/business lanes 2 year experiment on Hagley Rd - to entice car commuters out of their cars and onto bus, train, tram.  To reward, not enrage the precious motorist (like me, but I'm also a big active traveller, too)

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment