Sunday 24 March 2024

QUESTIONS TO ASK THE MAYORAL CANDIDATES

Dear Maria - and copied to Laura Shoaf who gave me one hour in February (to confirm I have now given the deposit to UNHCR).

As in 2021, I am again standing as an Independent Mayoral candidate up until I have to pay the £5,000 deposit that I will not pay to the government, because it will not be refunded as I will receive very few votes, of course.  Therefore, I have paid the £5,000 to the international humanitarian charity, UNHCR, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees to maintain my integrity.

My question for Maria and Sir John Peace is:
What would each candidate do over the idiocy of putting Metro trams on the UK's last principal, mainline railway
when it runs to Merry Hill Shopping Centre in Brierley Hill to destroy nature, housing land and public open space OR, alternatively, for over £100 m less, be connected to the national railway network at Stourbridge Junction?  Which option do you prefer?  Both are still possible because work has not started on Phase 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment