Tuesday 13 April 2021

‘Raise my taxes – now!’: the millionaires who want to give it all away

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2021/apr/03/raise-my-taxes-now-the-millionaires-who-want-to-give-it-all-away

 

Have just come across this article that is exactly what I have been thinking all my life, Deborah!

 

I’m an ordinary, retired Brum social worker who never got promoted but, even so, I think I’m rich because I live simply and frugally but very comfortably on a few hundred pounds a month and save another few hundred pounds every month.  Some of which I give away.

 

Why do useless unnecessary work to escalate the runaway greenhouse effect, like building HS2 and Metro and Sprint when the rich, like me could share out our wealth with the rest, with more people staying at home?

No comments:

Post a Comment