Wednesday 24 August 2022

Wood pellets at Frankley Service Area

My idea is, I'm afraid, more onshore wind farms and, definitely, on roof PV solar to provide some electricity for the building beneath.  However, there will be supply problems, if there isn't already, for the raw materials to make PVs as demand grows.

My own local motorway service area has had wood pellets supplying its energy this century.  Moto Hospitality own Frankley Services on the M5, 2 Kms south of Jct 3.  I shudder to think where the pellets come from but will ask Moto, via their website and why they converted to wood pellets.

In the final analysis, we will all have to level down our far too high energy-rich lifestyles and start to live more simply so that others may simply live - both the least well off and future generations, as I've suggested here:


Comments, feedback, criticism welcomed!

No comments:

Post a Comment