Monday 4 January 2021

Never-ending hypocrisy is me but there is no never-ending me!

Thanks so much for saying you won't be signing.  I'm always fascinated to hear both sides of the story if you would like to give me your reasons - please!  I am open to persuasion and always want to be wrong because I feel that would be the more comforting stance for me, personally.

I was even opposed to the Channel Tunnel being built from when it was announced in the 1980s!  That, of course, was HS1.  And such a hypocrite that I am, I have even used Eurostar on two separate occasions.  But never-ending economic growth and never-ending infrastructure building (and never-ending everything else, including hypocrisy) is all part of the human condition, I fear.  St Greta is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment