Thursday 4 February 2021

FoE's 3 Feb Zoom with self as a declared candidate

Hi Chris

Thanks v much for organising the Zoom session with people to hear what my concerns were and to quiz me.  It was worth doing, but the real test is for you to put me up against the other candidates, the proper politicians.  Are you thinking of doing a hustings like that?

I would love to have feedback over what the others are saying about our concerns, please.

I also forgot to save the chat, yesterday.  Did you do so and could you send it to me, please, Chris.  Thanks!  I'm sure I had to reply to someone about something!  And there was that pledge for me to sign about divesting from fossil fuels in the W Mids Pension Fund.  Could you give me her name and address, please?

Who was that person speaking about zero waste?  I need her ideas, too.

Thanks and all the best.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment