Saturday 20 February 2021

to Liam Byrne MP

Dear Liam

As a man of good conscience, will you please act to right the wrong of x suspension?

She is definitely not antisemitic.  The charge of antisemitism has been used by the opponents of Labour to get at pro-Palestinian voters, like me who love Israel and all Jews but, who are distressed by the behaviour of the State of Israel towards their neighbours for very many decades.  The story of the Good Samaritan comes to mind.

In modern dress, that would be the Good Palestinian as the hero of the parable in helping a Jew.  A story told by a Jew against his own tribe/people/faith!!  An astonishing parable told by Rabbi Jesus, the JC of Nazareth; just like another JC - of Islington North, this time, who comes to mind.  Read the story in Luke's Gospel, chapter 10.

Please get x reinstated and I will vote for you as my second choice, after the Green Party candidate who will be my first choice on the 6 May.  If you don't succeed, I will vote for Andy as my second choice.  And, I'm a declared Independent candidate who wants no-one to vote for him!  See below.

Very best wishes in getting x reinstated and you might get another success.  Certainly, my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment