Wednesday 19 May 2021

This week's challenge from our really royal Prince Charles to Charles Bibbey!

Thank you for your email that I thought bore little relation to mine!  Mine of the 12 May was asking if you would be so good as to ask your client, Charles if he would be willing to have either a woodland or hedgerow creation scheme if I was to pay!  Monday's national Radio 4 news mentioned Prince Charles wanting his mother's Platinum jubilee next year to be a tree-bilee to get more trees planted.

My email was nothing about " due diligence" or, it affecting your client, or my having access.
It was nothing about dear Charles being inconvenienced in any way at all!
It is up to Charles to "progress my proposal", with help from the Woodland Trust, if he wishes!
Do check out my email, again.

I think you were thrown by my sheer generosity!  But it was also to do with you top people and Charles being like Prince Charles and being loyal to merry England and the Queen.  Our VIPs, like B Johnson Esq wish us to treble tree cover in the UK and Her Majesty wants her Platinum Jubilee next year to be a tree Jubilee or tree-bilee.

Do ask our own, only a little less royal, Charles to do some quality tree planting or hedgerow creation at my expense.  It would be entirely of his own volition, as you say - of course.  But if he took up the suggestion he would be a most loyal subject.  Her Majesty might be so proud of him, he could be in the offing for a knighthood!

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment