Thursday 28 March 2024

to Black Country Transport

Many thanks, Tim and Stuart.  I'm hoping you might read my stuff and be influenced.  And even engage by showing an interest, as you have done on this occasion.  Brilliant!

Does your transport strategy service include asking Active Travel England to move away from spending funds on LTNs and to use that money to bring every towpath up to standard for responsible shared use; and, for the UK's only major 25 Kms, Black Country Cycle-Walk Mudway be made available as the UK's major commuter, business and leisure route, that it should be?

Stuart is important to influence because of his status as Director of Black Country Transport.  He is the Director and I am one of his consumers of Black Country Transport.  I live in Halesowen in the Black Country and I'm a stakeholder in Stuart's transport.  I help to pay his salary, so for that reason as well, I have considerable interest in what is happening or not happening as is more normally the case.  One 120 Kms Black Country Railway
has been wrecked by LR and VLR trams, as we all sit and cogitate, over this eccentricity, in road traffic congestion.  Madness!  PHOTO that says it all

Best wishes and thank you for continuing to help me get around on my (non-electric) bike between Halesowen and Wolverhampton.

No comments:

Post a Comment