Sunday 31 March 2024

Weller Jnr on the bike

When we relocated to the Waterfront at Brierley Hill, I identified a fun and scenic mixed terrain cycle route to the office and made the commitment to use this as my primary commute going forward. As an added incentive for me, I used the Cycle to Work scheme to make good financial savings on a brand-new high quality ‘gravel’ bike, meaning I can ride on various surfaces, including roads, canal towpaths and woodland paths, with comfort and confidence. I now look forward to the commute each day and the mental and physical benefits, not to mention the extra satisfaction knowing I’m avoiding traffic, saving money on fuel and car maintenance and reducing my carbon footprint, and I’ve never looked back!

Jonathan Weller Sustainability Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment