Wednesday 6 March 2024

USELESS, UNPRINCIPLED, UNAWARE!

That is fair enough and understandable. For me, I am so horrified by Labour's unprincipled, 100% support for the most extreme right wing, ultra-nationalist, Israeli government there has been in 76 years, committing acts leading to genocide - and, Labour supplying arms, ammunition to Iniquitous Israel - I cannot bring myself to vote for any of the parties. Perhaps SNP if I was in Scotland!

I want a unity Coalition government to urgently address the climate and resource shortages, etc crises.
My first action would be to stop arms, ammunition going from our shores.
In addition, none of the parties have shown any interest, let alone agreement with me over putting railway trains on railway lines. In fact, they have put everything but the kitchen sink on them in recent decades - the last 60 years, no less!!

No comments:

Post a Comment