Sunday 4 August 2024

Here I am, cashing in on my travails!

 It is not a scam, Gordon!  The authorities seem to want to repeat the Andrew Malkinson scandal and now lock me up in prison for years by believing Roger Forrester who is a dangerous fantasist and liar with a criminal record.

Are the authorities wanting to silence me for publicising the scandal of the UK's major railway
over the 120 Kms between Worcester and Derby on the London to Edinburgh mainline railway, being turned into a Light Rail tramway, a 2 Km Very Light Rail test track, a cycle-walkway, heavy rail trains and fresh air?!

Are the authorities wanting to shut me up for highlighting the regional disgrace of the 20 Kms Black Country Cycle-Walk Mudway that links the above 120 Kms Black Country Railway in the DY5 Enterprise Zone, with NW Wolverhampton and the national canal towpath network?

Are the authorities so desperate they are now stooping to using Roger Forrester to get at me?  If so, this is despicable.

Are the authorities wanting to shut me up for showing how finishing so we can actually use these two major UK transport assets WILL lessen the climate and nature emergencies?  If so, this is devious and totally unacceptable behaviour by people who should know better.

No comments:

Post a Comment