Monday 19 August 2024

Reflections, somehow prompted by yesterday's Summer Faith Walk!

George Monbiot, with his excellent critique of neoliberalism, needs to join me over these matters of concern, below.  Every word he wrote was true and enlightening, for me but, it now needs to be put into practice by some action, viz with George joining me over my concerns that I've been on about for decades in pointing out the bleeding obvious!  Hence:-

The Ramblers (in their current magazine) are now using "people from Global Majority backgrounds", instead of ethnic minorities.  Hence, is this fair comment on my part?:

We have the obscene spectacle of our 'White Global Minority' people spending billions on greedy, glamorous, totally unnecessary projects like High Scam 2, Metro and Sprint, while fueling the slaughter and wholesale destruction of Gaza by our good friends and allies, the Israelis.

No comments:

Post a Comment