Tuesday 20 July 2021

10:10:20 living - my vision to improve our prospects!

My voluntary pledge for a brighter future!

25 COPs have not made a scrap of difference.  In fact, all the travelling for so many has meant more greenhouse gas emissions that we are meant to be urgently cutting.

I am living out my pledge to cut my diesel car mileage by 50% on my 2019 mileage; and, to keep to 60 to 65 mph cruising on motorways for 95% of the 70 mph sections.  That achieves over 70 mpg.  Car use only for trips where the 100% fossil fuel-free pushbike would take more than an hour to cycle!

We use 3 units of electricity per day averaged out over the year.  Gas use is not so good but no more than 20 C in cold weather for the main room we live in.  All the other rooms are lower.  £40/mth for total gas and electricity.

Zero food waste, with composting for guerrilla gardening.  Minimum shopping, maximum cycle use for all local journeys and bike turned into a cargo bike.

Absolute max of 10 units of elecy per day

Min 10 miles per litre if you drive

Max 20 C in room you sit in.

WHO WILL JOIN ME?!

No comments:

Post a Comment