Saturday 9 September 2023

Savills' Kyle Wright at Merry Hill

Hi Kyle

You are brilliant in talking to me but can there now be some action - please!

National news yesterday was both good and bad about our warming planet that is both burning and seeing melting ice.  We can help ourselves by massive restraint from burning up yet more fossil fuels and from mass planting of both shrubs and trees to sequester/capture carbon dioxide.

Since the 1990s, at Merry Hill, with the knowledge and passive permission of the many owners, I have been enhancing the landscaping on that north facing iron wall of rusty metal sheet piling to the left of the Scots Pine plantation.  This time, I would like yourselves, Savills, to please plant three standard trees, professionally on the post and rail fence that I don't think will be touched by the tramway double track viaduct that is planned to soar over my vertical guerrilla garden.  The location is where I have planted watered and tended to my silver birch and the oak above the road called 'Embankment'.

Can we please meet for me to show you exactly where the three trees might go?  October and November are the two best months for tree planting to give them the best chance to take off and thrive.

I can make any day and any time except Tuesdays when I'm on grandad duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment