Saturday 6 March 2021

WHY I'M STANDING - my cut down concerns for VIPs to action, NOW!

I am a declared Independent candidate to instil some urgency into how changes in transport, jobs and housing policy can reduce the impact of human climate breakdown and postpone Attenborough's "collapse of civilisations" and "extinction of much of the natural world" and "time is running out" warnings (at COP 24, December 2018 - over two years ago!).


My manifesto is for more sensible, cost-effective and easier ways to reduce congestion and pollution.  Fareless, electric buses for ALL; not only for the few, like me!  To free up road space for essential users.  Paid for by abandoning Metro, diesel Sprint and Clean Air Zone.  Called, Regional Fare-Free Public Transport for ALL that I have had for 13 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment