Wednesday 22 June 2022

More from Mike Tucker and me

Thanks very much for these excellent insights from Mike and Jake.

Mike, do you know where this one billion dollar/euro per day came from?  I heard it on the Jeremy Vine Show in May and on the 'Today' programme, too.  Do you know if it is correct/accurate?

Can someone tell me if the West made it clear to Putrid that we would be arming Ukraine, as well as imposing the toughest of sanctions if he escalated the war by officially invading?  I am wanting to do what I can to hold my Western leaders to the highest ethical standards and to be people of integrity, probity, honour (NOT like that ghastly, thoroughly shameless B Johnson disgrace of a man).  If we don't stick to the rules, how we can expect Russia to keep to them?  I believe, we also invaded Afghanistan, in 1837, before Russia did!  Having written that I'm not sure, now - I'll check!

I'm minimising my use of oil by using solar elecy, self-powered bike and bus/train and no gas at all since the 7 March.  This is my non-violent resistance to Putrid and in resisting climate breakdown.  The less we spend the more we fight Putrid and climate, it seems to me.  Or, am I deluded?

I'd love to meet you, Jake to show you the results of immoral, flash, "bus on rails" Metro arriving on the ground.  At Merry Hill or Five Ways or Snow Hill Sta, Jake?

No comments:

Post a Comment