Monday 16 January 2023

Cllr Linda Bigham of Coventry CC

I would like to make the point that it is members of the TDC who are directly responsible for what is so extraordinary and inexplicable and, indeed, tragic.  Councillors make the decisions for the officers to implement.  And I've been alerting PTA/Centro, then TfWM/WMCA to the perplexing behaviour of the experts and authority members since the 1990s!  However, nothing changes.  But you, Linda, can make all the difference and be my heroine!  I'll even treat you to coffee and cake if you would like to make a site visit to the mighty Dudley No 1 Canal embankment at my favourite Merry Hill Shopping Centre that I'm making merry heaven - with your help.

My contact details:

28 Hunnington Cres  HALESOWEN  B63 3DJ

0791 380 4363

Best wishes

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment