Saturday 18 December 2021

Proposed lobby on Fri 14 Jan 2022

Hi Bob

Would you feel able to forward this to the XR people whose names you mentioned this morning, please?  I don't have any XR addresses.

It was brilliant to have XR turn out at the Civic Centre, Wolverhampton on the 19 Nov - and the band, too!  It was so encouraging and helped Bob and the delegation to be seen by Ed Cox and Andy Street.  THANK YOU.

I think we need to maintain the pressure on the Board members and officers to act on cutting fossil fuels to minimise GHG emissions.  I will be trying to catch people, at 9 am as they enter the building for pre-Board meetings (venue to be announced).  I think we need to formally present Bob Whitehead's letter that was an offshoot of last Tuesday evening's Zoom that you were invited to.  Especially, if there is no decent reply by then.  Here it is:


I am continuing to press for an announcement over their quarterly Public Forums that I would like to start next month.  I want an opportunity to say something to show that we mean business and do have positive, practical and helpful measures to mitigate/lessen the climate emergency.  Mine are here:

and, 



Will all you XR activists turn out for another lobby on Friday 14 Jan, PLEASE?  Please reply to Bob and me.

THANKS!     Tim Weller

No comments:

Post a Comment