Friday 28 January 2022

My Solar Demonstration Project

Dear Sarah and Tom

I had over an hour, I think it was, with Stewart Towe and Stuart Everton, Black Country Director of Transport, some years ago.  It is now urgent that I meet with you to discuss the climate emergency and, the way that that reality was worsened by the seven decade scandal of first tram destruction, then railway destruction, followed by trams being reintroduced on two mainline railway lines not yet destroyed for roads and buildings as the other 100 Kms were in the West Midlands.

Secondly, I need to discuss with you my own eight year solar demonstration project that has seen the generation of 38,000 kWh of electricity for others to use 32,000 kWh via the national grid.  I used just 6,000 kWh in my own home (2 kWh/day).  We do not need over £20 BILLION spent on spewing out yet more greenhouse gases in building another nuclear plant heavily dependent on finite fossil fuels for the concrete and steel.

Thirdly, Andy Street's £15 BILLION to 2040 for 150 miles, 8 lines and 380 tram stops for overground and underground tram lines must be ended.  I have given you the evidence of a worsened bus and railway network that has resulted in the Black Country and Brum.  Just as we have seen with the misspending in the North of England on trams in Greater Manchester and, now possibly, in Leeds too.  Their railway network is now one of the worst in Europe.  And not helped by High Scam Too Fast To Stop (HS2).



I can make any time and any day to meet with you both.

With best wishes

Tim    (Weller)

No comments:

Post a Comment