Thursday 4 July 2024

Zaccheus and the big people running slavery!

David, in telling us stuff with a new and interesting approach.  But voting for Jesus, in my book, means today's descendants (us) of the imperialists, slave traders/owners and, everyone else connected with Empire and slavery, need to repent and make reparations after the fashion of Zaccheus.  And this time, NOT to the big people running slavery!!


BECAUSE:
I've just read a brilliant children's book of 190 pages, large print, drawings, very quick and easy to read, that is also suitable for adults - especially of my age - for all of us to be put right!

I told Caleb in Tim's hearing that it was less than 100 pages this morning.  Could Tim tell Caleb it's longer than I thought, please?

A Puffin paperback, 'STOLEN HISTORY' by Sathnam Sanghera in Dudley Children's Library.  £8.99 but I asked the librarian to get it for free.  I'll return it in the morning.  I'll buy my own copy, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment