I think - but open to correction - if you use violence/war you are showing hate, are part of the problem and being a total hypocrite in not allowing the other side to use violence because only you are allowed to use it. I am thinking of Putin, Netanyahu, Trump. One is our 'enemy', the other two are our side with no BDS against them (double standards by our side).
If you use coercion force violence you are being anti Jew, anti Muslim, anti Christian, anti Russian/Ukraine or anti anyone else. You are therefore part of the problem. 99% believe in violence and war, astonishingly!
I think, they are all anti humanity and bringing us all crashing down to be one of the shortest lived species Earth will have seen. Corporate suicide and ecocide.
If Zach Polanski had been strong on non-violence, he would never have tolerated the vile Nigel/guillotine tweet by passing it on.
No comments:
Post a Comment