Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Today's pathetic, way out of order, way out verdicts on our masters and betters who are only doing their best

We love to give our victims the opportunity to forgive us in our killing sprees down the centuries and round the world.  Just a pity the dead don't have a voice to say just that, "I forgive you for killing me."

Always 1 Samuel 15 v 3 and never the non-violence of the Christian's founder, leader, exemplar and Top, All Round Good Man.  Not even Commandment no 6 (unless God tells you to kill) which goes back, the archaeologists think to about 3,500 years, seems to have deterred the people of violence in wiping people like me off the face of the earth.  Silly me, all the killing was decreed by the Lord God so I just have to put up with being finished off before I can say, 'I forgive you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment