Sunday, 23 August 2026

Strong meat about Climate from American Muslim

I have read much of the link below from author, sustainability campaigner and environmentalist, Jonathon Porritt, in response to something I wrote to him, which is below his email.  So I am now passing it on.  I will read every word.  Your own thoughts are welcome.

I think a little soul searching from each of us would not come amiss.  And a lot more action in tune with the challenging teaching of the Sermon on the Mount and throughout the Gospels.  His teaching was so unacceptable that that dissident rabbi was soon put to death.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jonathon Porritt <j.porritt@greenfutures.org.uk>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2026 at 10:53
Subject: Re: I do care what I write but I also have fun at the same time!
To: Tim Weller <timweller1@gmail.com>

Strong stuff - but on the money!
You might enjoy this confirmation:
Best wishes,
Jonathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment