Friday 2 December 2022

from Moto Hospitality

Hi Lee

Thank you for getting back to me on 30 August.

There is a rat problem on the embankment at the lorry park.  Twelve months ago your company cut down some of my trees, along with the brambles there, to deal with it.  Rijo, the manager told me that rat poison is to go down, shortly.  There is no need for this.

I am clearing the bank of brambles and other vegetation around my remaining trees.  I have removed vast amounts of litter and rubbish thrown down the bank by lorry drivers.  I am now asking for 2 or 3 litter bins along the front where my trees are.  Will you also, please put in a professional shrub and tree planting scheme on the lorry bank, this winter to control the growth of brambles and to beautify the bank that, with the rubbish bins, will resist the rats.  I will do the watering of the new native/British only, shrubs and trees needed for the first two spring and summers.  By then, watering will not be needed.

I am 74 and cannot go on doing the landscaping for you.  You must take over from me, please.

Best wishes

Tim    (Weller)   0791 380 4363

On Tue, 30 Aug 2022 at 14:24, Lee Huggins from Moto <customer.services@moto-way.co.uk> wrote:
Hi Tim

Thank you for your email.

Further to your query. I can advise that Moto has installed 7 biomass boilers across our estates over the last 10 years, until the RHI was removed which was a government grant making any further Biomass install non-viable, these were installed onsite which generates hot water and provides heating requirements via oil.

Solar is something Moto is currently reviewing, and we are very keen to look at this as a way of generating electric. Moto will continue to work with all key stakeholders on what Moto's plans will be regarding this for the future.

Thank you once again for getting in touch.

Kind Regards
Lee
Moto Hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment