Sunday 11 December 2022

to Jackie Homan, Hd of Environment

Dear Jackie

I'm sure it was your good self, wasn't it, with the two men at the table when I came over to you in the School of Architecture?

I am bothered that you all have such great ideas and clearly know what to do but  funding is always the problem.

What, exactly, please did you say to me?  I just cannot now remember it.  I want so much to think about what you said!  Please help.  I think you were countering something like this from me:-

"I want the taxpayers' billions on military warfare, on Trident renewal, on war on countryside/nature and the extensions for High Scam 2, Metro, Sprint to be diverted, with all the workers reskilled and redeployed, into rigorous retrofitting of every building in the land!  Well, actually some of that money must be used for trains on railway lines not yet used, would you believe, for brand new energy inefficient buildings!"

This was my response to what I read, here:


Many thanks if you can tell me, please or, just give me your side of the case.  Or, comments on the above document?

Best wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment