Earlier this week I sent this to GP candidates whose email addresses I have. Only Andi replied - thanks Andi! Not even James replied who should have wanted my vote in Halesowen South!
I do feel that, since the 1980s, I am the most active Green/deep Green in the borough and remain so disappointed that I never get any help from yourselves for these practical, helpful and positive ways to build our fairer, more equal and sustainable society, without the bother (and impossibility) of getting elected - for me, certainly, after decades of trying. I feel I'm a lone voice in the wilderness of the barren, bleak, backward Black Country!
Two documents as evidence:
Regardless of whether or not you are elected on Thursday (and I hope you are), what do you intend to do about these matters?
- How, exactly, should the forty year plans for the Wednesbury, Brierley Hill Extension of Metro now be finished? How are you working towards that end?
- What are you doing as regards reopening the 120 Kms former mainline railway between Worcester, Dudley, Walsall, Lichfield and Derby that is safeguarded/mothballed? Or, are you opposed to finishing it?
- How are you working to extend the Black Country Urban Forest on land in the ownership of Merry Hill Shopping Centre?
- Where else has your council planted woodland for the Black Country Urban Forest?
- What are you working for as regards High Plateau at Merry Hill. See plan, here:Housing? If so, what kind of housing? And for whom?
- What should be done and how are you progressing those plans as regards the major 22 Kms Black Country Cycle-Walk Mudway that is featured on the disused railway line as brown circles ("traffic free route") on the Ordnance Survey Explorer map, as here in the Dudley section?and
Post a Comment