Monday 8 November 2021

I AM WELLER AND TRULY WRONG - I'm very glad to say!


Dear Mr Weller

I write regarding your email to Transport for West Midlands (TfWM) received on 5 November 2021, concerning bus services to Five Ways and Broad Street. 

I would like to reassure you that the majority of buses which currently run via Sheepcote Street will return to Broad Street and use the Five Ways underpass, which is being prepared for use by public transport only, to access or come from Hagley Road.

It is intended that buses and Metro trams services will complement each other along Broad Street and with short dwell times at trams stops located in the roadway, buses will see minimal impact in awaiting a tram having to load and unload its passengers. 

I hope my response provides some clarity and I thank you for contacting TfWM.

Yours sincerely

Adrian Hawkins SMICS

Customer Relations Executive 

No comments:

Post a Comment