I wish to compliment you over forty years of the most minimal contact and zero interest in any of my concerns, indeed scandals.
You have shown the most amazing determination not to understand or to take any interest in what I have been writing about over these years. This takes considerable skill in ignoring matters that are wholly your responsibility in working with the WMCA and national government (HMG) over matters that they are also involved with.
E-mails are never or rarely answered. In fact, I cannot recall any email from any officer but there must have been ONE. So brilliant, dumb behaviour from your professional, fully trained officers. In fact, your studious ignoring and total uninterest was ended with an eventual reply from Jayne Pilkington who, in July, broke the Council's skill in apathy and acquiesence and in blocking me out. She does seem to be breaking your traditions and engaging with me. If somewhat reluctantly. Your halo of delightful decades of deffing me out may be slipping. So this compliment of brave apathy and negligence is now a little less than 100%.
No comments:
Post a Comment