Tuesday, 29 September 2026

Droitwich canal walk with Kev of Dough Bank

Thanks Kev for a great walk and the lovely car drive was even better!  Did you say the cost you worked out as 1p or 2p per mile for electricity, whereas the petrol car was 20p + per mile?

Could you ask David Hardwick if I might have his email address so I can send him something about the wonderful 25 Kms cycle-walkway from Stourbridge ring road to NW Wolverhampton?  He might like to cycle it on Saturday, 14 August 2027 (our next annual event to get it finished and given a number on the National Cycle Route) and help me get the 5 Kms in Dudley as good as the other 20 Kms in South Staffs DC and in Wolverhampton.

Thanks for the great, wide-ranging conversation, too!

Linda and I have had Senior Railcards for years which is a great incentive to use the train instead of the car and, as an addition, to our other patriotic responses to the Climate Emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment